Click here to determine if your residence is within the Marston attendance boundary

Who needs to enroll?

  1. Students who are attending school for the first time
  2. Students new to the district (they have recently moved into the San Diego Unified boundary or they were previously attending a private school, charter school or were home-schooled).
  3. Students who were previously attending a district school, but have moved to a different area of the district.

Who does not need to enroll?

Students currently attending a school in San Diego Unified School District who will be articulating to the next grade level at another school within their neighborhood cluster (feeder pattern) do not need to re-enroll at the new school. Information will be transferred automatically by the school your student is currently attending.

Parents please email district docs along with required docs (listed below) back to site enrollment staff – Carolina Montanez – cmontanez@sandi.net

Resident/Choice/VEEP enrollment: 

  • List of required documents: 

    • Immunization record (No Shots? No Records? No School.

    • Birth certificate (if new to SD Unified District)

    • If applicable: most recent IEP or 504 plan

    • Most Recent Progress Report/Report Card

    • Proof of Residence - One or more of the following documents:

      1.  A recent utility statement (SDG&E, cell phone, water, cable) Letters are not acceptable.
      2. A verifiable rental agreement or rent payment receipts
      3. Property tax payment receipts
      4. Mortgage documents
      5. Military housing orders up to 6 months in advance


District Enrollment Documents: Print; Fill out; then email to cmontanez@sandi.net

Enrollment/3-PreK-Grade 12 Enrollment Form Eng

Enrollment/3-PreK-Grade 12 Enrollment Form SPN

Enrollment/Home Language Survey  only if New Student at SDUSD


 Enrollment/Records Request.pdf


Health Info Exchange Eng

Health Info Exchange Spn



Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2022 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.